- Dental medical and technical texts
- Brochures, flyers, catalogues, instructions for
- Specialist articles, lectures, clinical studies
and educational texts
- Press releases, advertising texts and slogans
- Documentations for international product approval
- Voice-over scripts for educational and information
- Websites, newsletters
Translations from German, English and partly French
- German – English – French – Italian
– Spanish – Portuguese
- Dutch – Swedish – Finnish
- Russian – Polish – Hungarian –
Rumanian – Czech – Slovak
- Turkish – Chinese
Other language combinations on request.
DIN EN 15038
The European standard DIN EN 15038 defines the
requirements placed on translation service providers,
amongst other things, with regard to personnel
and technical resources, general contractual conditions
and working processes.
We already meet these requirements with
our standard offer.
For example, according to DIN EN 15038 translations
must also be checked by an expert (in our case
a dental expert). This does not apply with our
services, as all translators are dental experts.
However, for a surcharge we can also provide translation
services according to DIN EN 15038.
Quality and experience
Our specific quality features make us unique:
- All our translators are experienced dentists and
dental technicians who keep up-to-date with the latest
research and technology which gives them an excellent
understanding of dental topics and terminology.
- All our dental experts translate into their native
- Our translators have been working for us for a long
time (on average for 7 years), so that they can be
completely trusted with your products and company
It’s no wonder that the best known domestic
and international dental companies as well as dental
medical faculties and the Association of German Dental
Manufacturers (VDDI) have been among our clients for
Our translations of dental articles and scientific
publications appear regularly in specialist periodicals
such as the Journal of Dental Implantology (JDI), published
by the German medical publishing group (Deutschen Ärzte-Verlag),
and at the International Dental Show (IDS) you will
have read and heard many of our translations.
Prices and deadlines
We charge per line and according to how difficult and
urgent the translation is. If you would like a non-binding
offer, please send us your text together with the desired
deadline via the Enquiry/Contact
We have a minimum fee for very short texts. We will
not accept any orders which are so urgent that we are
no longer convinced of being able to meet our stringent